GRANDE WOOD PELLET BOILER
Wood Pellet Boiler with a large heat output of 28kw, powering up to 28 radiators (168-280m²).The efficiency of 92.7%.
– The casing made of quality sheet metal, protected with paint and varnish resistant to high temperatures.
– The steel fire box door.
– The boiler made of boiler sheet metal.
– Thermal insulation of the boiler with mineral wool.
– Compartment for maintenance accessories is located in the upper part of the boiler under the pellet hopper.
– For control of combustion process, the following items are fitted in:
* very advanced firmware with large space for adjustment and compatibility of various configurations of heating systems;
* optional buffer connection, additional pellet hopper, pellet level sensor;
* encoder control enabling continual and even supply of pellet providing better operation;
* state-of-art LCD Touch Panel;
– Variable parameters enabling precise boiler operation to a considerable amount.
||979 x 761 x 1400 mm
|Dimension Of The Fuel Extension
|Thermal power transferd to water
|Quntatity of water in the boiler
|Min/Max Pellet Consumption
||1,75 / 6,64 kg/h
|Minimum Operating time per fuel tenk
|pellet tank capacity
||420 – 700 m3
||310 / 345 kg
|Degree Of Utilization
We carry a large stock of Stoves, ranges and spares. If the goods are in stock we can dispatch them same day or the next day, which will allow for delivery to you within 3 - 4 days. Should the goods be out of stock then we will quote a time scale based on the manufacturers estimated time. Please note that we will give you a rough time frame.
Please ensure that there will be suitable help at the delivery address on the day scheduled for delivery, in order to bring the stove or products into your property.
We send all our goods by courier. They will deliver the product to your home and take it off the truck by tail lift but the courier will not bring the stove into your property due to insurance reasons. Once the goods are delivered to your premises you will have to make arrangements for the items to be carried in.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We endeavour to despatch all orders within 48 hours when placed between 8am and 5pm on Monday - Friday.
All orders are delivered using Fastway Couriers, depending on weight and location.
We will update your order with the tracking number if provided by the courier.
The rate charged for the delivery of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. The cost of delivery will be calculated before you place your order on the final checkout page.
If an item goes on back order we will despatch the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will then deliver the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional fees for the second delivery.