DINO WoodPellet Boiler Stove
A central heating wood pellet stove with high efficiency of 94% and the capability of heating 18 radiators in the house. The Dino is reliable, robust, very clean, and extremely efficient to run, manufactured with attention to detail.
Being fully automated in operation and programmable this stove is a valuable addition to the modern lifestyle.
25 in stock
This product is already in quote request list
– The casing made of quality sheet metal protected with paint resistant to high temperatures.
– Improved tightness and complete control of the combustion air inflow is achieved by installation of cast iron fire box door and sealing the reservoir cap.
– Fully controlled combustion process and adjustment of furnace operation to pellet quality and chimney draft is provided by installation of additional components.
– The special fire box door safety handle.
– Large, ceramic glass on the fire box door resistant to 700° C and visible flame bring additional wormth to your home.
– Fire box made of special fire-resistant cast, combustion chamber made of special sheet metal and boiler made of sheet metal intended for boilers.
– Weekly programming of the furnace operation.
– The furnace ability to operate on 5 power levels.
– Components necessary for the operation of the heating system are factory-installed in the product.
– Built-in safety thermostats prevent water overheating in the boiler and the furnace self-ignitiion.
– Cleaning systems additionally facilitate the furnace maintenance and enable reliable operation.
– The possibility of heating sanitary water (in the boiler) and connection to the floor heating system.
||574 x 568 x 1237 mm
|Diamiter of Flue Extensions
|Radiant Heating Ability
|Thermal Power Transferred To Water
|Quantity Of Water In The Boiler
|Min/Max Pellet Consumption
||1,3 / 3,7 kg/h
|Maximum Operating Time Per Full Tenk
|Pellet Tank Capacity
||255 – 425 m3
||193 / 222 kg
|Degree Of Utilization
We carry a large stock of Stoves, ranges and spares. If the goods are in stock we can dispatch them same day or the next day, which will allow for delivery to you within 3 - 4 days. Should the goods be out of stock then we will quote a time scale based on the manufacturers estimated time. Please note that we will give you a rough time frame.
Please ensure that there will be suitable help at the delivery address on the day scheduled for delivery, in order to bring the stove or products into your property.
We send all our goods by courier. They will deliver the product to your home and take it off the truck by tail lift but the courier will not bring the stove into your property due to insurance reasons. Once the goods are delivered to your premises you will have to make arrangements for the items to be carried in.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We endeavour to despatch all orders within 48 hours when placed between 8am and 5pm on Monday - Friday.
All orders are delivered using Fastway Couriers, depending on weight and location.
We will update your order with the tracking number if provided by the courier.
The rate charged for the delivery of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. The cost of delivery will be calculated before you place your order on the final checkout page.
If an item goes on back order we will despatch the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will then deliver the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional fees for the second delivery.
There are no reviews yet!