– The casing and fire box door are made of quality sheet metal and protected with paint and varnish resistant to high temperatures.
– Heat insulation of fire box door by vermiculite as well as additional heat insulation of the very boiler by mineral wool reduces heat emission into the room and increase fuel efficiency coefficient.
– Fire box made of special cast and boiler made of sheet metal intended for boilers.
– Weekly programming of the boiler operation.
– The boiler ability to operate on 5 power levels.
– Components necessary for the operation of the heating system are factory-installed in the product.
– Built-in safety thermostats prevent water overheating in the boiler and the furnace self-ignitiion.
– Cleaning systems additionally facilitate the furnace maintenance and enable reliable operation.
– The possibility of heating sanitary water (in the boiler) and connection to the floor heating system.
– *** In order to adjust boiler operation at the required room temperature, installation of room thermostat is compulsory.
||590 x 642 x 1222 mm
|Diamiter of Flue Extensions
|Radiant Heating Ability
|Thermal Power Transferred To Water
|Quantity Of Water In The Boiler
|Min/Max Pellet Consumption
||1,48 / 5,5 kg/h
|Maximum Operating Time Per Full Tenk
|Pellet Tank Capacity
||345 – 575 m3
||138 -230 m2
||230 / 259 kg
|Degree Of Utilization
We carry a large stock of Stoves, ranges and spares. If the goods are in stock we can dispatch them same day or the next day, which will allow for delivery to you within 3 - 4 days. Should the goods be out of stock then we will quote a time scale based on the manufacturers estimated time. Please note that we will give you a rough time frame.
Please ensure that there will be suitable help at the delivery address on the day scheduled for delivery, in order to bring the stove or products into your property.
We send all our goods by courier. They will deliver the product to your home and take it off the truck by tail lift but the courier will not bring the stove into your property due to insurance reasons. Once the goods are delivered to your premises you will have to make arrangements for the items to be carried in.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We endeavour to despatch all orders within 48 hours when placed between 8am and 5pm on Monday - Friday.
All orders are delivered using Fastway Couriers, depending on weight and location.
We will update your order with the tracking number if provided by the courier.
The rate charged for the delivery of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. The cost of delivery will be calculated before you place your order on the final checkout page.
If an item goes on back order we will despatch the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will then deliver the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional fees for the second delivery.